As most of Europe heads into colder, darker wintery days – and with the threat of further lockdowns – where better to enjoy sunny days and a healthy, outdoor lifestyle than Marbella – officially the sunniest town in Spain! Let us help you find your dream property to buy or rent and discover the joys of life here in southern Spain.
It’s official. Marbella tops the list of destinations in which to enjoy winter sunshine, along with an enviable leisurely lifestyle offering, beaches, golf, gastronomy, shopping and a host of attractions.
With tourism currently down by 75% in Spain, you will find excellent offers on travel, accommodation and activities.
Similarly, with airports at reduced capacity, and social distancing on planes, air-travel is deemed one of the safest modes of transport during the current pandemic.
We can’t recommend the months of autumn-winter more highly enough.
October is one of the finest months in Marbella, with temperatures averaging 24ºC, it’s warm enough to take a dip in the Mediterranean or dive into the pool. With gentle sunshine, it is the ideal time to play golf, go hiking or stroll along the beaches, boardwalks and ports.
Temperatures in November are maintained around 20ºC, and at 17ºC average in December, you can look forward to a bright and sunny Christmas here on the Costa del Sol.
Following are just some of the myriad attractions you can look forward to this autumn-winter in Marbella:
- Quiet time for tourism – which means great prices, special offers and no crowds.
- Glorious golf courses, beautiful beaches, watersports and sailing facilities, fantastic hiking trails in the nearby Sierras.
- Fine gastronomy with a wealth of choice, with everything from terrific tapas bars to first class fish restaurants to Michelin star fine dining establishments.
- Designer shopping, quaint local boutiques, organic stores and fresh food markets.
- World-class cultural attractions in Malaga, Granada & Seville, rural Ronda, and bohemian Tarifa – all within a couple of hours by car.
- Wine tourism in the bodegas of Ronda, Guacín and Jerez.
We would love to help you with a long-term stay in Marbella, and we look forward to helping you find the ideal property to buy or rent. Browse our website for a mouth-watering selection of properties – including some featuring exceptional price reductions, and we welcome your enquiries on the details below.