This project showcases the developer’s unique vision, by merging the latest word in design into idyllic natural surroundings, to create a beautiful, exclusive, mountainside 12-building enclave of low-level 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with manicured gardens and pool areas.
Each apartment is south or southwest facing and offers beautiful views. They make maximum use of light, space and natural beauty, harness the year-round sunshine and engage the senses with carefully considered, innovative design touches and an abundance of bougainvillea, rosemary and olive trees.
Bespoke interior and exterior ﬁnishes, embrace and reﬂect traditional materials and designs, including Arab tiles, stone and wood. These are set in a modern context where concrete, glass and 21st Century technologies are effortlessly incorporated into both building design and the landscape. Sustainability is central to everything we do and BREEAM certiﬁcation is a key goal.
Innovative use of space and design brings together inside and outside, and makes the best of the breathtaking panoramic views. Natural light ﬂoods every apartment, enhanced by open plan layouts and stunning ﬂoor-to-ceiling glass doors and balustrades. Privacy, cosiness and comfort are assured, and while features such as home automation provide the best of modern living, sustainability remains at the heart of every decision.
These beautiful apartments are sensitively arranged to maximise light, space and access to the wonderful views across the Mediterranean towards Northern Africa.
They safeguard your peace and personal space while providing easy access to their own exclusive facilities and those within the development.
The apartments are located in the higher reaches of La Quinta with south or southwest orientation to optimise access to the Mediterranean sun from sunrise to sunset, and to make the most of the wonderful views.
• There are 90 luxurious apartments in total, in 12 buildings of just 3 storeys, with no more than three apartments per level. Each has 2 or 3 bedrooms, the latter with an extra toilet.
• Communal gardens include swimming pools for adults and children, and a range of areas to enjoy the sun or shade. The ground ﬂoor apartments have private gardens, giving them the feel of living in a villa.
• Each apartment has an assigned parking space in the garage and a secure private storeroom.
• The buildings merge beautifully with the local landscape, topography and spectacular natural setting.
• Innovative features include glass ﬂoor-to-ceiling walls and balcony balustrades, home automation, including blinds and climate control, carefully considered lighting systems and oversized 2.40m. internal doors to enhance the feeling of space.
• Whether traditional or modern, every aspect of this modern development underlines our commitment to the environment and a high level of BREEAM certiﬁcation.
This development is situated on an enchanting 200 hectare mountainside estate, seamlessly integrated into the idyllic foothills of the Sierra de las Nieves in Andalucía, overlooking the majestic La Concha mountain, the picturesque cosmopolitan Costa del Sol and bordering the UNESCO biosphere reserve.
The resort consists of several developments of villas and apartments, thoughtfully arranged around a hotel, restaurants, shops, golf course and academy, wellness spa, equestrian centre, orchards and a lake that recreates the beach lifestyle in the mountains.
We are building a perfect blend of tradition, natural beauty and modern living. Ours is also the ﬁrst urban development project in Spain being certiﬁed by BREEAM, the leading global assessment organisation.
This beautiful La Quinta development is all about tranquility, comfort and space. We have reduced the construction density well below that permitted, so as to allow for more open spaces, and to maintain the natural beauty. Everything is here, but we also offer easy access to traditional Andalucían villages, as well as the bustling Puerto Banús and Marbella.
When it comes to making life easier, safer and more rewarding for our residents and guests, no detail is too small or bespoke.
Our specialist team will look after your property and ensure everything works perfectly, whether it’s handling your utility supplies, cleaning your pool or tending your manicured garden.
If you need us to keep an eye on your property while you’re away, pick up the mail or help with insurance or legal matters we will be there for you.
La Quinta Golf & Country Club, is located in the Golf Valley of Marbella, in an area of exceptional beauty between the sea and the mountains. It has an exclusive club, a 27-hole course, an academy, a restaurant and a shop.
Designed by the three times World Champion and Ryder Cup champion Manuel Piñero, La Quinta Golf is one of the most attractive golf clubs in the area and is suitable for all levels of play.