Why golf property is a sound investment
Jul 13, 2022
Here in the heart of The Golf Valley of Nueva Andalucía, in Marbella, the sense in investing in golf property is clear with frontline golf properties in the area selling at premium prices. With around 70 golf courses, the Costa del Sol is aptly referred to as “The Costa del Golf”, investing in golf property continues to be a solid investment.
The attractions of living on a golf course are more than obvious to keen golfers; the ability to walk out on to the golf course every day, advantageous club membership, the social life associated with the golf club, along with other communal facilities such as swimming pool, gymnasium, spa, restaurants, bars, etcetera.
However, the advantages go beyond the pure enjoyment of the game itself; here are a few sound reasons to opt for golf property:
7 KEY REASONS TO INVEST IN GOLF PROPERTY ON THE COSTA DEL SOL
- Long term investment – golf properties maintain higher values
- Privileged access to golf club membership – at advantageous prices
- Golf properties afford residents more Privacy & Less Noise
- Beautiful, uninterrupted views, landscaping & gardening taken care of
- Golf Clubs create a good social scene for golfers and their families with facilities beyond the course, including gymnasium, swimming pools, spa, restaurants, bars
- Choice of quality properties at different price points; villas, townhouses, apartments with frontline golf views
- Good rental potential for both long and short-term lets.
Best value frontline golf plot on the Costa del Sol
Size: 42,257 m2
Location: La Cala Golf Resort, Mijas, Málaga
This large plot – classified for Residential building – is an excellent investment. A superb stretch of residential building land at La Cala Golf Resort, Mijas is now for sale at 2,100,000€ a price well below market value (the bank valuation of the land is approximately 5,900,000€).
Excellent value prime residential building plot frontline golf
Directly overlooking one of the three 18-hole golf courses in the resort
Within 1km of the stunning facilities of the La Cala Golf Resort Hotel & Clubhouse.
Complete with 3 golf courses, golf academy, spa & hotel, the resort attracts golfers from far and wide the area is, accordingly sought-after – but as yet under-developed residential area, just 10 minutes’ drive to the coast and beaches.
A complete study of the land, and building project for townhouses has been developed in detail, which could also be at the disposal of the investor.
The land is also suited to the construction of villas or apartments.